Do you use WordPress?
The Bento Box features tools that integrate right into the WordPress interface! The WordPress RSS DealFeed tool allows you to choose different advertiser RSS feeds to automatically populate deals and other promotional content.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Head to the Plugin Directory on WordPress to the (Rakuten) LinkShare RSS DealFeed Page
2. Download the Plugin and manage it in your WordPress Admin Panel in Settings (make sure you are logged into WordPress)
3. Navigate to Plugins on the WordPress side bar, click Activate (Rakuten) LinkShare DealFeed plugin
4. (Rakuten) LinkShare DealFeed will now appear in Settings
5. Navigate to Settings, (Rakuten) LinkShare DealFeed and enter your Rakuten LinkShare Token from here
6. Choose which Advertiser DealFeed to Display:
- If you want to include offers from the RSS feed, insert the right PHP tag, <?php get_linkshareRSS(); ?> , into your WP theme. I put mine in the sidebar.php file in the default theme.
- If you want to include offers from the Coupon feed, insert the right PHP tag, <?php get_linkshareCoupons(); ?> , into your WP theme. I put mine in the sidebar.php file in the default theme. You can use one or the other in different locations as you choose.
7. Let the Deals start populating!
Here’s an FAQ about the Plugin.
Be sure to visit the Bento Box for more time saving tips and tricks!