There’s been a buzz in the LinkShare Network over the last few weeks and it just might be the coffee! Starbucks recently launched their Affiliate Marketing program and already they’ve recruited lots of Publishers and they’re just getting started. Read on to find why Starbucksstore.com is a rising star in the LinkShare Network.
1. What’s the first thing Publishers should know about the Starbucks Affiliate Marketing program?
Publishers should know how easy it is to work with LinkShare, offer your site visitors an easy way to enjoy Starbucks products, your choice of products to highlight, etc.
2. The program was just launched a few weeks ago has anything surprised you about building affiliate marketing channel?
We’re really pleased with the traffic and revenue results so far. We’re very happy with the AOS as well; it is outperforming our expectations.
3. Starbucks is known for coffee but what else can Publishers promote on StarbucksStore.com?
We offer a broad offering of coffeehouse favorites including Tazo® tea, Syrups and Sauces, Brewing equipment, and great Starbucks® drinkware!
4. Starbucks Gift Cards are popular all year long. Are gift cards commissionable?
Yes Starbucks Cards are commissionable and it’s interesting to note that the Starbucks Card is one of the world’s most popular gift card program.
5. Do you offer coffee subscriptions and are they commissionable?
Yes. We currently commission on the first order of a Coffee Tour or Tea Tour but are assessing a way to pay a higher or fixed premium to recognize our affiliate partners for the higher lifetime value of these subscribers.
6. How often will new creative be available?
Fairly often. For example, we are already releasing new banners for our Starbucks® K-Cup® Packs and new banners that reflect our beautiful new coffee packaging.
7. What are your shipping policies? Do you ship overseas?
We have flat rate shipping and we ship to all US States and Territories, including APO/FPO locations. We currently only accept US $ and do not ship to non-US states or territories. We are, however, exploring expansion into other countries.
8. What types of Publishers are you looking to recruit?
Publishers who understand and value our brand and the quality of product it represents.
9. Will you be joining the LinkShare UK, Canada and Japan Networks in the future?
We’re focused on our US efforts right now and supporting our new affiliate program. We haven’t announced any international plans but will keep you posted.
Thanks StarbucksStore.com! We’re glad you’re in the LinkShare Network!