LinkShare Signature Reporting allows Publishers to track and generate detailed reports on the commerce activity generated on your site down to the transaction level of each individual member, organization, or sub-site. Using Signature makes tracking, managing, and optimizing internal programs efficient and cost-effective for Publishers.
LinkShare Signature is ideal for Loyalty Publishers and a variety of other business models as there are a number of ways publishers can use LinkShare Signature technology including:
- Reward and Cash Back Sites – Publishers may offer points/cash back to visitors for purchases made through their sites.
- Fundraising and Charity Sites – Publishers allow visitors to donate a portion of a purchase to specific organizations.
- Tracking Campaigns, Ad Placement and Sub-Sites publishers and advertisers can work together to use Signature to track the success of various online campaigns or multiple sites.
Once you are enabled with LinkShare Signature, you will have access to two additional reports in the LinkShare Publisher Dashboard:
- The Signature Activity Report, which records all of the clicks generated from the publisher’s site to the advertiser partner sites.
- The Signature Orders Report, which itemizes transactions made by each member, organization, or subsite.
For more information on LinkShare Signature Reporting, visit these articles in the LinkShare Publisher Help Center: