LinkShare Advertisers – you can make the most of your LinkShare Symposium East experience by also participating in the full day of education, networking, sharing and fun at LinkShare University Live the day before Symposium. Make your reservation now to save $100 off the on-site registration fee of $449. More information and registration at: http://www.linkshare.com/edu/linkshare_university/ or contact your LinkShare Account Manager.
June 27, 2011 (day before Symposium)
9 AM – 5 PM
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC
What You Will Receive:
- 4 Training Sessions – Each one designed to optimize and improve your affiliate program
- Continental Breakfast and Networking Lunch
- Plus bonus: $300 credit toward Affiliate Marketing Services
Session I – Make your Best Impression in the Network
This hands-on training session will walk through the basics of getting an affiliate program up and running.
- Your Take-Aways: An optimized company profile, basic offer and creative plans, a publisher communication plan and optimized touch points.
Session II – Publisher Panel: What do Publishers Want?
Real world examples of tools and offerings publishers are
looking for when working with advertisers.
- Your Take-Aways: Plan for implementing specific c LinkShare tools, baseline and private offers and promotions, an understanding of what publishers want from advertisers and examples/case studies of different publisher models.
Workshop Sessions — for Small Group Discussion
These sessions are designed to be smaller and more intimate, giving you an opportunity to work more closely with one of our experienced account managers. Each one is designed to address a specific area of affiliate marketing and will help both beginning and experienced program managers.
- Reporting & Optimization–Outlines which reports are most effective when addressing specific business requirements such as optimizing a campaign, running activation campaigns and performing ROI analysis.
- New Publisher Recruitment & Activation–How to build and manage a campaign to find and recruit relevant, quality publishers; and a step-by-step walkthrough on how to build campaigns to energize and optimize inactive and low performing publishers.
–By Sally Anne Dishong, Client Education Strategist