Do you prefer to link to specific pages on an advertiser site? Do you want to send your traffic to the most qualified page possible, deep within an Advertiser site? If so, our new Deep Linking Interface is just for you!
Put simply, a deep link is a link that goes to any page to an advertiser site besides the home page. These links are great for Publishers because by sending customers to a more targeted landing page, you can provide a more seamless consumer experience, leading to higher conversion.
Here is a quick demo video to show you how it works:
And a step-by-step guide:
- Navigate to a page on an advertiser site you’d like to link to. You’ll probably want to do this in a separate browser tab or window.
- Select the advertiser from the drop down
- Copy the URL of the advertiser page or pages you’d like to link to in the URL field
- Choose your output format. You can create just a tracking link, a text link, or an image link. If an image link, input the image URL
- If you’d like to append a U1 value, enter the U1
- Hit Create Link!
You can create a single deep link or up to 50 links at once. Try it out today!
Ian Rosenwach, Product Manager